Friday, October 4, 2013



My Experience so far in

HPIAM



This is my second year in HPIAM , so far it’s been good .I was first in  town so I was really nervous and really shy that I would have to meet new people and in a new school and new people . but my first day turned out to be good it went well and even met new friends . I was really happy that my first day was better than I would of thought it  be . last year was really good the teachers give you the respect u deserve and the attention you need . If you need help the teachers will try there best to help you and find a way were you can understand the lesson better . I would of never thought how united and how much the teachers care for you and try their best for you to do . in my old school the attention you get from the teachers are nothing compared to the teachers hear in HPIAM . the teachers in my previous school would give the lesson and explain it twice but wouldn’t take their time and paitients to work with student I can assure and show the prove by my previous grades , I know its not just about the teacher but the student , but I can really say I did try and my grades wouldn’t show it . as I moved hear my grades changed drastically and even my G.P.A aobviously ! Thanks for the help of HPIAM teachers my my grades  have improved and im doing much better . teachers help you reach you goals and go along to help reach your goals. Not only do we have good teachers is that we also have a great principle Mr.c he definatly is the best principle we have his involved in all school activities and shows his care for all his students . I can defenitly iv been really happy to be a HPIAM student .

No comments:

Post a Comment