Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Progress Report 

Through this time sins i have written my 100+ goals ,has been a challenging thing to do . Every day i challenge myself to accomplish a goal , some days i succeed some days i don't . But i don't give up , I keep trying and i wont let anything stop me to  continue & peruse my goals .Along the Way i have achieved many of the goals that i had written previously . Just in three days i will be accomplishing one of the many more goals that i have  one of the most awaited for the past 12 years  of my life i am finally graduating and i couldn't be  more proud of my self . This Goal is an accomplishment that reflects on the many goals that i have , i may not accomplish most of the goals  that i dream to accomplish but i know that they will be more goals accomplish then of those that i didn't get to ,therefor i commit my self to always keep trying and not give up . 

No comments:

Post a Comment