Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Health Administrator



Duties and Responsibilities:  health administrators help manage and direct ,  hospitals and other health care  facilities .  They are to take care  for planning , financial administration , personal administration and other responsibilities.  

Salary: $ 35,000- $100,000

Education:  A health administrator must take course in their high school years such as science, math, English and business.  Health care administrators need a master’s degree in health care administration or business administration.


Reflection:    In my opinion I don’t think I would do good in this career because it is not in the field that I want to be in , although I think that being in this career showing a good leadership is great and I know that I can hold grate leadership but not in this career .



No comments:

Post a Comment