Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Student Success Statement 

The answers to these questions will determine your success or failure : 

1. Can people trust me  to do what's right ?
2. Am i committed to doing my very best ?
3. Do i treat people the way i want to be treated ?

If the answer  to these questions are YES , there is mo way you can fail .

- Lou Holtz

1 .Yes , people can trust me to do whats right 
2. I try my best to be very committed to do my very best 
3. I do treat people the way i want to be treated 

In this reflection it really makes you ask your self and reflect if you can do your very best to success and for people to really trust you . Elaborating my answers proves me that i can trust even myself in doing the things that i really want ti accomplish witch makes me really excited to work hard and be honest and reach for success the honest way . 

No comments:

Post a Comment