Friday, February 14, 2014

The Importance of physical Commitment 

They way i commit myself   in staying healthy is , by keeping a positive mind . Throwing out all the negative , and stay away with the things that are unhealthy for me . I will work out more and choose to eat healthier . Help others make the same choice i am  making .Making the right choices in keeping myself healthy by not falling under the influence of drugs and alcoholism , that rewinds peoples life's and stability of living . I choose to be happy and be responsible with the actions that i make to be healthy . I refuse to follow others peoples mistakes that have taking them to addiction , depression , death , the  list goes on . I promise to influence people in making the good decisions in life  that can lead them to a happy and healthy life . 


No comments:

Post a Comment